Digital Marketing pricing
We’re often asked, “How much does customer-focused digital marketing cost?” The honest answer is “It all depends.” Kind of like constructing a new facility: the size, materials, technology, functionality, and pace of the construction all contribute to the cost. The same goes with a customer-focused digital strategy that will help you to connect with your customers.
Like a custom builder, we don’t pull one-size-fits-all strategies off the shelf because we know that this solution will not meet your expectations. Before we can start with the estimated cost, we need to know where you are, where you want to go, who you want to target, what work do you plan to keep in-house, and how fast you want to achieve your goals.
On average, small and medium-sized businesses allocate a budget ranging from $30,000 to $250,000 for the cost of outsourcing digital marketing services. The services that we focus on have an average value cost range as following:
- Digital Marketing strategy between $2,500 to $25,000+ per month
- Content Marketing services between $1,000 to $10,000+ per month
- SEO & SEM services between $1,000 to $10,000+ per month
- Inbound Marketing & Analytics services between $1,000 to $10,000+
- Web Design services between $2,500 to $25,000+
- Coaching & Workshop services between $1,000 to $10,000+
Keep in mind that the pricing for every digital marketing service can be different, depending on the agency. The costs that we have outlined are based on a combination of industry research and our own pricing for the SMB segment. However, no matter the size of your business, it’s important to research how much you should spend on digital marketing.